- – Ph. D. in Maths, Belarus State University, Minsk, Belarus.
– Scientiﬁc Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Sci. Trush N.N.
– Thesis: “Some applications of the operator methods in theory of limit theorems for random independent variables.”
- – M. Sc., Department of Mathematics, Tashkent State University, Tashkent,Uzbekistan, (former USSR).
– Outstanding Student.
– Scientiﬁc Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Sci. Phormanov Sh. K. Thesis: “An operator method in the central limit theorems.”
• 1971-1972: Pre-graduate Department, Kiev State University, Kiev, Ucraina.
• 1968-1971: Hanoi – A Secondary School, Ha noi, Vietnam.